Senior Managing Director
Mr. Fioretti is a senior finance and restructuring professional with over twenty-five years of experience in interim crisis management, loan restructuring, portfolio management of troubled debt, liquidating trustee services, board of director services and middle market lending. He has significant experience with bankruptcy restructurings and liquidations, as well as out-of-court settlements.
Mr. Fioretti has successfully worked with both creditors and debtors in many different industries, including restaurant, retail, real estate, finance, transportation and healthcare, as well as with various manufacturing, wholesale and service companies.
Some select assignments and experience include:
- CRO for Southern Season, Inc., a restaurant operator and specialty food and gifts retailer in Chapter 11, where he managed all aspects of the company’s operations and bankruptcy case.
- CRO and interim CEO for Garces Restaurant Group, Inc., an award-winning operation with 12 restaurants in the Philadelphia and NYC markets, a full-service catering division, and an additional 8 restaurants managed for third parties. He managed the day-to-day affairs of the company, including all financial, operational and strategic initiatives, both prior to its bankruptcy to stabilize operations and throughout an expedited and highly successful bankruptcy sale process.
- Advisor to an Italian-themed, casual dining restaurant group with 11 restaurants, where he drove negotiations regarding a comprehensive restructuring with secured lenders, subordinated lenders, trade vendors, landlords and investors.
- Interim CEO for a restaurant franchisor.
- CRO for an 87-location retailer of women’s apparel, managing day-to-day operations and working with counsel on strategic options including Chapter 11 and Chapter 7.
- Loan workout advisor for (1) GMAC ResCap on over $875 million loan portfolio consisting of 15 relationships and 65 residential construction and mezzanine loans nationwide and in Mexico and (2) GMAC Commercial Finance on two Resort Finance (time-share related) loans aggregating $675 million, where the loan portfolio was worked out through restructurings, pay-offs, foreclosures and sales over a 21-month period.
- Receiver for Clean Burn Fuels, LLC, an $80 million biorefinery facility in Chapter 11.
- President of the bankrupt One Madison Park Condominium project in NYC, where he managed all aspects of the Debtors’ confirmed bankruptcy cases while also overseeing building operations.
- CRO for Actrade Capital, Inc., a publicly owned finance company in Chapter 11.
- Interim CEO and CFO for an international used equipment dealer in Chapter 11.
- CRO for a privately-owned lace manufacturer.
Post-confirmation liquidation agent assignments include:
- Liquidating Trustee for EOS Airlines, Inc., a defunct airline.
- Responsible Officer for GCO Services (f/n/a Gruntal), a defunct broker/dealer.
- Assisted the post-confirmation Plan Administrator in the One Madison Park case with claims reconciliation and objections.
In addition to the above, Mr. Fioretti’s prior employment includes five years with Roseland Property Company/Starbare Associates as a Portfolio Manager of troubled loans, three years with National Westminster Bank as a Vice President in its Special Loan & Real Estate Division, and five years with Marine Midland Bank as a middle market commercial loan officer after completing its formal one-year credit training program.
He graduated from Lehigh University with a BS in Accounting, has served on its Board of Trustees, and received its Alumni Award in 2006.Download Contact Information V-Card